Business Analyst - Technology & Operations
- Join a well known brand within the Financial Services Industry
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Flexible working options
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing an array of services including convenient, quick and cashless payment solutions. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of Bootstrap, React, Java and Swift.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd