Business Analyst | SQL | Private Banking
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 26-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- The Business Analyst is responsible in user requirement gathering, detailed requirement documentation by working closely with the project stakeholders including IT and business users.
- The Business Analyst will be working with development team to clarify the user requirements, conduct system testing, prepare test plan, test cases.
- Work with business users on the UAT execution, defects follow-up with application development team
- Conduct user training session on system functionalities.
- Degree in finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of experience in business analysis
- Familiar with languages such as database SQL
- Business and technical knowledge on banking system
- Production support experience on banking systems
- Able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940