Business Analyst (Robotic Process Automation - RPA)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract, with possibilities of conversion to a permanent role
- Working Location: Nearby Pasir Panjang MRT / Labrador Park MRT
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee division’s ICT operations are efficient and effective in meeting customer requirements.
- Manages and ensure vendors to meet stipulated service levels and completion of service requests within scope and schedule.
- Ensure systems’ compliance to Quality Management System (QMS) and Contractual requirements.
- Administer system(s) operations and handle customers’ queries on system.
- Support the implementation of process automation and maintenance of scripts for Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Support Data Analytical (DA) initiatives through the creation and maintenance of Tableau dashboards.
- Contribute to division’s process innovation via technology exploration.
- Qualifications in any related IT discipline
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant working experience in ICT Industry
- Good understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, organization and planning skills
- A team player who is able to work independently.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)