Business Analyst (Private Banking)
Our Client is an established player in the Private Banking space and is looking to expand their Business Analyst and Project Management team.
Positions available are:
1) Team Manager (At least 6 years’ experience in Private Banking)
2) X4 Business Analyst (At least 3 years’ experience in Private Banking)
- Understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications
- Support IT in writing detailed specifications and contribute by providing workload estimates.
- Contribute in project realization and support clients throughout projects phases (testing, presentations etc)
- Configure the core banking system according to specifications and perform project acceptante testing.
- Support the Project Manager to deliver the project plan and ensure deliveries are done on-time and on-budget.
- Produce and maintain settings documentation and product functional documentation.
- Support business in running User Acceptance Tests.
- Analyze incidents during pre and post implementation phases and support in defect correction.
- Use functional knowledges to propose long term solution.
- Provide 2nd level support to business users.
- Interact with other Business Analysts for transversal projects.
- Business Analyst experience in a Private Bank or Wealth Management space
- Familiar with Private Banking operations and processes
- Experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd