Business Analyst (Payroll)
MavenTree Technology Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Mar-2020
Job Scope :
- Support the Payroll Lead in the monthly payroll activities
- Support users in usage of system and training
- Provide support to users and/or PMCs in understanding business process and system usage
- Provide training to users and/or PMCs whenever necessary
- Key Deliverable (Payroll Processing)
- The candidate shall ensure successful completion of payroll processing every month for the duration of the Contract. The processing period for the monthly payroll shall be specified by the management.
- The payroll processing shall include:
i) Perform Pre-Payroll Checks
ii) Track Payment Issues and Follow-up
iii) Support Post-Payroll Activities
iv) Any other details requested by the Management to support payment accuracy and timeliness.
- The candidate should possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science, Information System, Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Possess knowledge in SAP HR and Payroll, with ability to perform data query via SAP programs/queries or SQL.
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and processing.
- Have strong interest in investigating and identifying causes of issues, and able to propose solutions to rectify the issue.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
- At least 3 years of working experience in information technology or HR related; of which at least 2 year of working experience in SAP HCM ERP and Payroll-related would be advantageous.
- Experience in SAP payroll system IT operations and support is required.
- Experience in pay business domain would be an advantage.
MavenTree Technology Pte Ltd