Business Analyst (Outsystems)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 14-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To study and analyze user requirements, so as to prepare detailed functional specifications and related documents by engaging internal stakeholder to meet the project timeline.
- To prepare project documentation conforming to standards and procedures
- Work with delivery team to deliver system according to specification as well as track the tasks assigned to the team in meeting project schedule, quality and within project budget.
- To perform extensive application testing including functional and interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- To execute implementation activities and support post implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of IT business analyst experiences / Project manager experiences
- Knowledge and working experiences in Outsystems and Agile
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)