Business Analyst (Mobile App)
- Critical role that is responsible for developing, implementing and managing technology services.
- Great work environment with a firm that respects work-life balance.
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing convenient, quick and cashless payment solutions. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement providing employees with the opportunity to make a positive impact.
This is a role critical to the delivery application features. You will develop, implement and manage technology services.
You are responsible for:
- Understanding and identifying the changing business needs and technical issues and documenting requirements
- High-level user story prioritisation, story writing & estimation, acceptance criteria and sprint product backlog
- Testing and troubleshooting app-related services and validating requirements and changes with users
- Working with Tech Leads to understand the backend architecture and the new app process
- You have a Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant fields
- You have been in a Business Analyst role and have the knowledge or prior experience in Agile Methodology
- You are proficient in the mobile app tech stack which includes Spring Boot framework, React Native, Java and Swift and have worked with software development project management tools like Slack, Jira, Confluence
- You are well organised and have good interpersonal, multi-tasking and communication skills
- You are capable of working under pressure both individually and in teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd