Business Analyst (Key Accounts)
- Gain good experience as you work closely with senior coworkers from other teams
- High growth company with attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients in over 50 countries harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. They are looking for a Business Analyst to support their key accounts.
As a Business Analyst, you will support key accounts by performing analysis and planning strategic methods to meet the business goals of an organization for major projects
You will be responsible for:
- Managing ongoing relationship with customers to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinating project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Working with customers to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Documenting the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
- Creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts and making necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements
- Obtaining key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Engaging with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Proactively resolving customer satisfaction issues
- You have a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related area of study.
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst in technical application development projects.
- You understand information technology and business concepts and can interpret and collate relevant data.
- You can work under extensive pressure and deliver efficient results on time.
- You are good at working independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and can communicate independently with senior co-workers such as senior developers, architects, project when obtaining and clarifying information on software change.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd