MavenTree Technology Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 16-Jun-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Job Scope :
- Support the Payroll Lead in the monthly payroll activities
- Support users in usage of system and training
- Provide support to users and/or PMCs in understanding business process and system usage
- Provide training to users and/or PMCs whenever necessary
- Key Deliverable (Payroll Processing)
- The candidate shall ensure successful completion of payroll processing every month for the duration of the Contract. The processing period for the monthly payroll shall be specified by the management.
- The payroll processing shall include: i) Perform Pre-Payroll Checks ii) Track Payment Issues and Follow-up iii) Support Post-Payroll Activities iv) Any other details requested by the Management to support payment accuracy and timeliness.
- The candidate should possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science, Information System, Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Possess knowledge in SAP HR and Payroll, with ability to perform data query via SAP programs/queries or SQL.
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and processing.
- Have strong interest in investigating and identifying causes of issues, and able to propose solutions to rectify the issue.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
- At least 3 years of working experience in information technology or HR related; of which at least 2 year of working experience in SAP HCM ERP and Payroll-related would be advantageous.
- Experience in SAP payroll system IT operations and support is required.
- Experience in pay business domain would be an advantage.
MavenTree Technology Pte Ltd
MavenTree Technology, is an end-to-end solutions provider with core focus on integration technologies and professional consulting and services. Established since 2004, MavenTree has been growing aggressively in government, aerospace, energy and security domains, assisting customers to optimize their business performance with innovative technology initiatives, competent IT professionals and effective project consulting. We ensure alignment with our customers’ business needs while introducing relevant technology products, services and resources to create competitive values for our customers.