Singapore Component Solutions | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The Business Analyst will monitor the compliance of the operations within the budget of the company. The Business Analyst will assist in each area to optimise the resources.
- Participate to the establishment of the budget and forecasting updates.
- Manage all cost centres’ budgets, spending, forecasting and KPIs.
- Verify and process Production related invoices for payment and update budget accordingly.
- Ensure proper cost recording, classification of costs and timely accruals for month-end closing.
- Generate the monthly report by cost centers, by projects and other KPIs.
- Provide detailed analysis of variance of actual spending against budget/ forecast for all expenditures.
- Establish tools to properly monitor the follow up of the result: dashboard, KPI and so on
- Generate and analyse P/L by component and integrated services
- Analyse cost of sales including analysis of salaries between standard and actual costing
- Monitor the Sales, expenses and margin by customers, component and workshop activities
- Analysis of PBH contract’s profitability
- Analysis of WIP variation for component activities
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation and analysis work
- Perform economic studies upon request
- Assist in Audit schedule preparation
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Accountancy, CPA.
- At least 3 years of Experience in aeronautics
- Solid experience in Costing
- Ensure accounting treatment are in compliance with statutory reporting standards
- Knowledge of management report, financial planning and analysis.
- Forecasting and budgeting experience preferred
- Experience in using ERP system like M3 or SAP
- Advanced skills in Excel and Power point.
Singapore Component Solutions