We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: Central
- Provide reporting and analytical support using analytical tools including SQL, and work closely within team and key stakeholders to deliver
- Develop data-driven insights and present recommendations to guide key decisions in inventory forecasting, inventory ordering, consumer demand forecast to enhance product portfolio recommendation
- Define, create, monitor and improve key performance indicators.
- Able to translate and communicate date business requirements and jargon into non-technical and laymen terms
- Minimum Degree with 1 to 3 years of Data Analyst work experience
- Competency and experience with analytical tools including Google Analytics, SQL, Excel modelling, VBA and Tableau
- Problem solver with excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Experience creating data driven presentations for executive and board-level consumption.
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd