- Work within a pioneer company in the industry
- Make a positive impact on the end-users
- Career advancement opportunities with good performance
Our client is a pioneer in the industry with innovative products that has a nationwide impact. The Company is known for the convenience it brings to the mass public and is recognized for being a stable and caring corporation.
As a Business Analyst, you will join the Product Development team and work on the delivery of features in the mobile app. You will work with the Tech Lead to understand the Company's backend architecture.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Participating in release and sprint planning sessions.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics/Information Systems or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Business Analyst/Project Manager or Software Engineer role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of Java, React and Swift.
- Expertise in Agile would be highly valuable.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd