Job Title: Business Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our client’s dynamic organization.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, process modelling and preparation of the requirement specifications.
- Play the role of the communicator between the end-users, solution team and vendor.
- Responsible for the preparation of test scenarios and integrated testing before user acceptance testing.
- Carry out investigation of user reported issues, formulate, and agree terms of reference.
- Prepare user requirement specifications for issues that requires application development resources.
- Prepare Test plan, perform testing on application, manage/monitor UAT to ensure timely and quality deliverables.
- Able to communicate/manage vendor and solution team to ensure smooth delivery.
- Gather user requirements and conduct feasibility study.
- Escalate problems/issues to respective team leader.
- Check problems in existing systems or processes and work with system team to produce issue analysis report to users and recommended solutions when applicable.
- Relevant experience in Business Analyst role
- Experience in project management and vendor management
- Preferably insurance qualifications and at least 4 years in user environment.
- Knowledge and experience in SDLC.
- Experience in using Microsoft technologies (.Net) and other internet technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge on Emerging Technologies/Agile experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R2094152) stating your availability, current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd