Nucleus Software Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
- Works closely with Project Manager and Cross teams for functional solution
- Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
- Work with development team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare/Review/Perform test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Support SIT/UAT testing. Help plan and support the user acceptance testing and help address any issues.
- Facilitates/Provides “Train-the-Trainer” on application enhancements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- More than 7+ years of relevant business analysis, testing and/or project management experience related to Cash Management , Payable and Receivable, international/local payments and relationship pricing
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles.
Nucleus Software Solutions Pte Ltd