Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Design solutions, develop and execute transition strategies with the workstream leads
- Work closely with respective business divisions to identify and assess business requirements including development of future state processes with considerations for the current and future technical landscape.
- Facilitation of collaborative works across various stakeholders including vendors and contractors of existing systems to ensure minimal impacts to integrations.
- Documentation of process models.
- Support the respective workstream leads in planning and execution of activities to ensure timely project delivery.
- Manage system integration efforts to ensure that the entire system is built in an efficient and robust manner towards a high level of maintainability, reliability and availability
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the integration and data migration efforts where required
- Experience in any one of the following is a plus:
- Large scale or Whole-of-Government project implementation
- Management of portals and digital services
- Stakeholder engagement, communication and management
- Familiarity with government landscape
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914