Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 9-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis; task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements - Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of superior.
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- Customer interfacing experience - customer presentation, drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and able to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Experience in SQL Server, Programming will be advantageous.
If you are a qualified and with skills required, please feel free to share your MS Word CV to: De Guzman, Robi Anne at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1544992
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992