We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: Central
- Gather, analyse and formalize user’s business requirements and processes
- Design the solution and estimate the effort required to deliver it
- Plan the timeline to deliver the changes.
- Prepare the necessary design, test documentations for approval
- Work with the offshore team closely to build, fix and test the new changes
- Prepare test data and test plan for SIT and UAT
- Support and assist the business users in the UAT testing
- Escalate risks and issues timely to team lead
- Ensure that the changes are delivered within the stipulated timeline.
- Track the progress and provide updates to project manager
- Work to resolve problems promptly and provide effective solution
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Business analysis techniques
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with Project management tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd