• Provide business consultancy services through analysis of business processes and recommendation of technology solutions to drive process optimisation
• Gather, scope and draft requirement specifications and wireframes
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
• Work with team leads to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
• Manage and ensure timely delivery of projects
• Track project milestones and provide regular progress reports to Project Director
• Conduct and coordinate system testing to ensure defects / issues are raised and follow through and notify project team immediately on critical issues
• Develop user guides and coordinate trainings
• Project administration such as drafting of reports, timeline, and other administrative duties as assigned by Project Director.
• Diploma / Degree in IT-related or any business discipline
• 0 - 1 years experience .
• Experience in IT project management is strongly preferred
• Possess good analytical and planning aptitude
• Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
• Able to multi-task in several projects and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
• Self-driven and willing to work long hours under tight deadlines
• Fluency with project management software will be an advantage.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram Jobs link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.