- To provide sales teams in structuring customized products to meet customers requirement, taking into considerations risk exposure and desired objectives of the company, market trending and customers expectations.
- To oversee Pricing and Quotation functions.
- Product development targeted at specific customer segments.
- To assist in drafting of approval papers and managing the records of approved papers for internal records and in support of audits.
- Ensure accurate and prompt settlement on a monhtly basis.
- To monitor the actual consumption trend for the business.
- Monitor and Update Management of market dynamics and outcome of strategies.
- Prepare and present updates during Monthly Updates/Meetings.
- Oversee and ensure data integrity of databases maintained by the team.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget and regular forecasting exercise.
- Strategise bidding of customer tenders to derive maximum margin and eliminate or minimize business risks.
Minimum a Degree in Accountancy, Economics or relevant.
At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Experience in excel - pviot table/ v-lookup, and VBA will be an advantage.
Experience in presenting report to management.
Able to work independently or as a team.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested candidates may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lim Xing Yi Jamie
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702, Tel: 6594 9896
EA License Number: 02C4944, EA Registration Number: R1433649
People Profilers Pte Ltd