Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- To be involved in SDLC including application development, implementation for IT projects in either waterfall or agile model.
- Work closely with business user to conduct requirement workshop and meeting.
- Draw wireframe and write up system requirement specifications (SRS)/ user requirement specifications (URS).
- Work closely with development team to design application.
- Support development and test team during implementation phase.
- Conduct system verification to ensure applications conform to user requirements.
- Diploma/ bachelor's degree in IT or related studies.
- Experience in delivering IT projects
- Familiar with UI/UX Design.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Full SDLC environment will be helpful.
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547