Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Jul-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity to work with regional teams and build a strong profile
- Be part of a dynamic and fun loving team!
Our client is a global online trading platform that connects buyers and sellers with its vast network of service providers
Your responsibilities include:
- Understanding key business drives, gathering requirements and checking for feasibility of implementation.
- Assessing impact of IT implementations and preparing reports.
- Coordinating releases, upgrades and other product related activities on existing platforms.
- Liaising with developers to understand technical problems and analyse their business implications.
- Developing Proof of Concept before venturing into full fledged development process
- Monitoring implementation outcomes and proposing corrective actions when required.
- You have at least 2 years experience as an IT Business Analyst and you have experience as a software developer on .NET applications.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Experience working on Agile methodologies is a strong plus.
- You understand project life cycle phases and methodologies, and have experience using latest project planning tools.
- You are meticulous person with a strong analytical mindset.
- You can manage multiple stakeholders and work well in teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd