- A consulting firm with its niche in Information Systems
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be enhancing product backlog with detailed and clear specifications, communicating them to Product Owners and teams and coordinating with them for IT estimation.
Your responsibilities include :
- Performing business analysis and liaising with product owners and various business representatives
- Gathering and analysing user requirement and impact analysis during Project preparation phase
- Learning system functions / data and defining evolutions of the functional architecture
- Proper documentation of functional and non-functional specifications
- Reviewing test cases of SIT tester as well as supporting UAT
- Exchanging functional solutions to BA Chapter
- Contributing to support / incident analysis and escalating risk/issues to line manager
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field, with at least 5 years experience performing business analysis in software engineering
- Good knowledge of Portfolio Management, Advisory, Risk modelling and Optimization functions is required
- You have knowledge of Order Cycle functions, JIRA and Confluence.
- You are skilled in SQL, have knowledge of REST API design standards, patterns and best-practices and ideally have experience with REST API development
- You have strong knowledge in Waterfall and Scrum methodology
- Certified product owner or scrum master certification will be advantageous
- You ideally have knowledge of Temenos Triple’A, Cybersecurity, Design Thinking as well as on Wealth Management / Private banking.
- You are meticulous and posses good documentation skills
- You have product management skills and are able to work in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written is required.
- You have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd