Business Analyst (HR System)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Business Analyst with HR systems experience is preferred
The primary role :
- To conduct business scoping with the business users and develop quality business requirements within the agreed timeline for sign off
- Provides functional and technical expertise during the requirement gathering phase to ensure accurate and comprehensive requirement documents are documented
- To analyze business issues and perform business impact analysis and recommend best approach to solve problems in an effective and cost efficient manner
- To constantly challenge the solution/design to ensure solution is robust and meets the desired business outcome
- To reviews and sign off functional specification to ensure design meets the user requirement specified
- To oversee the business scenario and test scripting delivery and to conduct reviews to ensure they are in line with the business requirements.
- To conduct the review sessions with the users when required to ensure acceptance and signed off by users
- To support clarification from the testing team on the test plans and during test execution
- Responsible for the business scenario and test scripting preparation
- Responsible to conduct business test and to document test results
- To guide the testing team on system changes and conduct training to the team (train the trainer concept)
- To guide/lead the newer BAs on more complex initiatives in terms of Requirement Gathering, Business Solutioning and Business Testing.
- To assist the Team Lead/Head to manage a team of Business Analyst to deliver to project work in addition to day to day work
- To monitor the work deliverables closely and provides regular updates and progress to the Team Lead/Head
- To work closely with the Team Lead/Head to identify training needs for the team for their personal development
- To provide guidance to the team members in all areas
- To foster positive working relationship amongst team members and stakeholders
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd