Business Analyst - Electronics Retail eCommerce (6-months contract, renewable)
Our Client is a professional services consultancy primarily focused on technical consulting in the digital commerce field, building commerce sites and enterprise platforms such as SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly Hybris), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly demandware) and Adobe Experience Manager.
We are sourcing for a Business Analyst, as part of the project team, to supports their existing Singapore-based client.
The Business Analysts are the functional leads in an organization primarily comprised of hands-on technologists. They will be managing the requirements gathering, documentation and advisors to key decision makers. They can comfortably speak with clients, participating across all aspects of the project, whilst being responsible for leading workshops and being a key point of contact with the client.
- Work as part of a project team, reporting to Principal Consultant / Consulting Director.
- Lead or play an instrumental role within the project, including client engagement, understanding the clients’ eCommerce requirements and translating them into well-defined and documented requirements using User Stories.
- Single point of contact with the client for areas of responsibility.
- Maintain effective communication between the Client and the project team.
- Lead and facilitate workshops with the client to extract their eCommerce requirements.
- Work independently to source and capture requirements from clients so as to elaborate requirements during project sprint implementation.
- Play an active role in presenting all project output to client stakeholders, through Discovery playback and Show & Tell sessions.
- Work with the project manager, technical lead and the client to contribute to project and sprint planning sessions.
- Work with clients on consultancy basis, helping them to determine their eCommerce strategy, undertaking research and helping shape their business case.
- Work with clients on consultancy basis, helping transform their business teams to make best use of their eCommerce platform.
- At least 5+ years of Business Analyst experience of working in Retail eCommerce
- Proven experience of eCommerce Retail environment, especially gained from working either for a Retail merchant or System Integration company
- A strong and demonstrable interest in Retail eCommerce
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skill, as well as the ability to develop conclusions from analysis.
- Proven track record of leading and facilitating workshops with senior client business and IT stakeholders
- Proven track record of describing complex eCommerce requirements as well defined User Stories.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Confident working with and influencing all levels within a business.
- Excellent understanding of business analysis principals, especially anticipating sources of risk for the client.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal to clients and internal team.
- Takes initiative to ‘make things happen’ on projects with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers on projects.
- Ability to manage your workload effectively, allowing you to work on multiple engagements at any given time.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Additional Job Information
- 6 months contract, renewable for subsequent project phases
- Salary up to $6,000
- Able to start work in end of April 2020
**NOTE: Due to the current COVID19 situation in Singapore, we regret that we WILL NOT be able to conside job applications from overseas.
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD