Business Analyst, Digital Projects (Manager)
- Manage digital and enhancement projects through the collation and analysis of user requirements
- Support digital and innovation initiatives / programmes through translating ideas and requirements to relevant projects for development and implementation
- Manage and resolve conflicting requirements between users and/or system solutions
- Support UAT process - facilitate users to develop business test scenarios, cases and scripts; follow-through on defect management process.
- Coordinate and implement change management processes
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management, Business Analyst, with exposure to Digitalisation projects and technologies
- Knowledge of Insurance industry
- Leadership experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd