Business Analyst (Data Modelling)
- Great work culture within a high growth IT firm.
- Contribute to and drive continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
Our client is a rapidly growing IT Solutions and Services provider focused on providing services around Enterprise Solutions, Custom solutions and Business Intelligence solutions. With an increasing client footprint in the region, they are looking for passionate business analysts, developers, architects to join their team in Singapore
You will be responsible for :
- Translating business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Focussing on issues such as reducing redundancy of data within an existing computer system or improving the way in which it moves from one system to another.
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Data Modeller in the Banking domain.
- You also have hands-on experience in Teradata, FSLDM and ERWIN tool.
- You possess sound knowledge in Data Warehousing & Data Lake concepts, Finance & Risk Areas.
- You have worked in a client facing role, at client's location.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd