Business Analyst (Corporate Banking)
- Join a rapidly growing IT firm with excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Be part of an innovative and close-knit team.
Our client is a rapidly growing IT Solutions and Services provider focused on providing services around Enterprise Solutions, Custom solutions and Business Intelligence solutions. With an increasing client footprint in the region, they are looking for passionate business analysts, developers, architects to join their team in Singapore.
The Business Analyst will contribute to and drive process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field and have at least 3 years experience as a business/systems analyst in banking domain.
- You have hands-on experience in Teradata and FSLDM.
- You possess sound knowledge in Data Warehousing & Data Lake concepts, Finance & Risk Areas.
- You have worked in client facing role at client location.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are results-oriented and work well in fast-paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd