Business Analyst ($8500)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- As an agile Business Engineer, you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand, and make users smile.
- This entails analysis, design, testing, documenting, delivering, and supporting systems.
- Understand the different functional domains within the bank, and how information across domains is interrelated.
- Close collaboration with the Product Owner is essential to successfully deliver solutions and build user-centric banking applications for use by Clients, Relationship Managers and/or Business Support functions around APAC.
- Finally, it is important to building relationships with stakeholders, understanding the challenges they face and using your functional expertise, propose better ways to meet business requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Min 4 years of relevant experience in business analysis, requirement gathering, business interaction
- Experience of end-to-end software development, including testing and deployment
- Excellent written and oral communications in order to explain and collaborate on requirements with Product Owners, Support functions, Relationship Managers, Developers, and Testers
- Experience of Agile working practices like Scrum, and quality disciplines such as TDD, BDD, test automation and DevOps principles strongly desired
- Prior experience in programming (e.g. Java, C/C++) or basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience as a techno-functional Business Engineer in order to analyse and solution complex systems for Product Owners, Support functions, Relationship Managers
- Experience within Private Banking, Wealth Management, or Client Relationship Management areas such as account opening, client reviews and regulatory
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547