Business Analyst ($6000 / Govt IT Project) spktac
• Company: Government Sector
• Working days: 5 days work week
• Job Type: 6 months to 11 months contract basis with standard benefits
• Salary Range: up to $6000 per month
- Analyse stakeholders needs scope the problem.
- Develop business care to address the problem
- Assess current state, analyse stated from the stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new system / operations chanes.
- Source and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Manage changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure smooth deployment.
- Diploma / Degree Holder in Computer Science.
- Min 5 years relevant work background in Business Analyst & Project Management.
- Involved in min 2 full SDLC projects.
- Knowledge and experience in Product Industry trends, best practices and technologies.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Domain: Agile, Clouds, Desktop Managament, Networking, IT Security.
Keen applicants please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click "Apply" now!
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
Tang Swee Lung (Kenneth) - R1548901
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781