Business Analyst (1+ Year Contract)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work on an exciting project within an established firm
- Tremendous learning opportunities
- Collaborative and fun work environment!
Our client is an established company delivering digital solutions that help businesses automate, engage and transform.
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding business needs and challenges with a broad, strategic prespective
- Contributing to full project development life cycles
- Reading code and providing insights of best practice to better align developers
- Providing technological solutions/recommendations to business requirements
- You have a diploma/degree in computer science or related field with at least 3 years experience in a Business Analyst role.
- You are able to read and understand coding (Java, .NET, JS)
- You have an understanding on Network and how different network protocol is used.
- Prior experience in AWS environment and clouds services, Agile Practices, knowledge in Agile processes and understanding of Oracle middleware products (e.g WebLogic, Service Bus, Access Manager etc) will be an advantage.
- You ideally have knowledge on Government Commercial Cloud (GCC) and understanding of serverless ecosystems and Infra-as-Code scripts.
- You possess strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- You are results and customer oriented
- You are a team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd