Business Analysis Consultant (Life Insurance)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 14-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Permanent role
- Working location: TBC
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Decompose a business process into a series of business functions and business data definition suitable for application development.
- Decompose business functions into system processes and business rules.
- Review application design to verify its ability to meet the business process requirements
- Leads and coordinates the collection and verification of stakeholders’ business, processes and system needs
- Responsible for defining the scope in the initial stages of the project
- Resolves design and business issues in relation to the requirements gathered with the relevant stakeholders
- Reviews high level and detailed tests plans/test cases for system integrated testing and user acceptance testing
- Specifies business rules (validations and calculations) and processes required
- Precisely captures business requirements in a form that can be used for system development
- Analyses and makes recommendations on associated business processes. Ensures that the business needs as specified by business users are met by the output of the design effort
- Responsible for testing quality.
- To establish and use common tools, template and approach towards data repository
- Standardize and compliance to use enterprise data dictionary and messaging
Skills and Experience:
- 5 - 7 years working experience in insurance industry
- Good Life Insurance domain knowledge is necessary. Strong knowledge and experience of Life insurance products is key.
- Experienced in basic SQL command.
- Experienced in working on Policy Admin system and work under module lead.
- Eager to learn new things and is a fast learner who can work independent in short time and work under pressure
- Ability to multitask across different assigned tasks and a strong team player to work with cross IT and business teams.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)