Business Analysis / Business Intelligence
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM Consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Programme, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centres across APAC, Europe, and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Business Analysis / Business Intelligence.
FDM’s Business Intelligence/ Business Analysis Programme will train you to become an expert at developing strategies to help businesses gain and maintain competitive advantage through the use of data. You will learn how to design and develop analytics tools and platforms to analyse data essential to ensuring that businesses function efficiently. BI technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations with the aim of creating a simpler interpretation of big data, identify opportunities and improve strategies for long-term organisational stability.
Prior to working with our clients, your training will take place at FDM training academy in Singapore. Successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training (average 10-16 weeks) through our award-winning FDM Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our clients in Singapore.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
What will I offer FDM?
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees accepted
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
What will FDM offer me?
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Development employability skills including Microsoft Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Modern training academies in city centre locations
- Social events and networking opportunities
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
FDM Singapore Consulting Pte Ltd