Business Analysis and Reporting (BAR) Trading Analyst
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 15-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage stewardship, analysis and reporting of Crude, Product and Feedstock Trading activities
- Implement Trading initiatives enablers in the systems and processes
- Understand and validate earnings generated from Trading initiatives
- Provide benchmarking, competitor analysis and insights
- Coordinate planning and budgeting process for Crude, Product and Feedstock Trading organization
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemical Engineering or related field from a recognized university
- Minimum three years of working experience in oil and gas trading, blending, or supply
- Good understanding of global oil markets and refining
- Excellent analytical thinking and ability to leverage analytical tools (Tableau desktop, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well in teams in a multicultural environment
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
ExxonMobil is the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. It is also one of the largest foreign manufacturing investors in Singapore, with over US$15 billion in fixed assets. Our operations have expanded from trading to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing business. ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you. Why Join Us? ExxonMobil is present in over 200 countries and territories around the globe - your career at ExxonMobil could take you anywhere in the world, from Singapore, to Chad on the African continent, to Sweden in Northern Europe, to Houston in the United States - the opportunities are vast. If you have the skills, the inclination and the drive, ExxonMobil's world is open to you.