* Manage general office administration matters
* Establish and maintain business relationship with existing customers and clients
* Communicate Clients’ requirements to operation
* Managing existing suppliers
* Acquisition of new suppliers for cost savings
* Leverage and develop long-term relationships with Strategic Partners and Alliances globally
* Develop, review and update HR policies and procedures constantly
* Handle all HR-related projects and employee relations
* Establish communication across all stakeholders (all internal departments and external parties) to review current service offering and value proposition
* Perform any other related responsibilities as assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
Job Entry Requirements:
* At least a diploma / degree in Marketing/ Business or related discipline from a recognised institution.
* Excellent presentation, communication (speaking and writing) and interpersonal skills.
* Able to handle high level corporate clients professionally
* Posses strong communication and negotiation skills
* Superb commitment to sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow-through.
* Results oriented
Work Location: Near Marymount MRT
If you are Fun, Dynamic, Creative, Cheerful, Love Challenges and Willing to Learn,
please send your resume with a recent photo, last drawn and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
SmsDome Pte Ltd