Business Administration Management Trainee
This position requires a person who is quick in completing tasks, refining operation processes and is able to strive under a high-pressure environment. Apart from completing the day-to-day operations, regular review of processes and reasonable recommendations are sought after. We are looking for a person who is confident in their abilities, able to work well with others and develop future members.
- Familiarizing with day-to-day operations (E.g., Stock Taking, Procurement, Order Processing, Last-Mile Delivery Planning, etc.)
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing materials are accurately accounted for
- Improve current practices in a sustainable manner.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency
- Facilitate effective communication with clients and suppliers.
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- You will undergo on-the-job training, and participate in cross-functional projects to gain business knowledge and management skills
- Career progression of the Management Trainees shall depend on the individual’s performance and the organization’s requirements
- Knowledge in Accounting and Finance will be an added advantage
- Degree and Diploma holders in any discipline. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Well verse with MS Office
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Independent, self-motivated, resourceful and reliable
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Be customer-oriented and possess a pleasant disposition
- Well versed in English and Chinese
Chung Hwa Food Industries Pte Ltd