Business Admin ($4K/5Days/Central)
• Format tender documents based on Arup templates or specific tender requirements. Speed and efficiency with a keen attention to version control will be required.
• Simple diagram production - organisation chart, etc.
• Tender production
• Liaison with graphics team with regards to artwork production.
• Coordinate specific tender activities as part of tender processes, including following up contributors for timely inputs.
• Administrative assistance to the Groups Business Development delegate, including but not limited to; maintaining and updating CVs, capability statements, projects sheets, Ovabase, I-base, Contacts, etc.; organising client functions; preparation of presentations; liaison with the Corporate Communications group, etc.
• Administrative tasks for the bid team, including: electronic filing, coordinating internal processes, organising couriers and deliver.
Commercial / Group Management System
• Administrative assistance with tasks relating to financial management of the Group including but not limited to; following up missing timesheets; organising purchase orders and creditor invoice approval, preparation of invoices; preparation of financial reports and spreadsheets from Ovaview; assisting with budget updating and follow-up; assisting with project forecasting.
• Administrative assistance to the Group Management Systems delegate, including but not limited to; printing of reports from the IPP system; follow-up with Project Managers on outstanding IPP actions, actions arising from AMS meetings, etc.
• Understand overview of AMS and Scorecard requirements and contribute as appropriate
• Understand overview of HSMS, complete actions to comply with HSMS and seek assistance from others where required
• Provide improvement suggestions to the HSMS where appropriate
• Providing direct support to the Group leadership team including, but not limited to; diary and email management; management of correspondence and filing; general word processing and document preparation; client contact and liaison; liaison with key personnel within the Group to ensure timely delivery of information; co-ordinating appraisals and other HR related activities; and other assistance as required.
Administration / General
• Substantial contribution to the background research for, and preparation and construction of all Group documentation, ensuring compliance with Arup standard templates and Corporate Style Guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to; correspondence; reports; submissions; minutes.
• Administrative tasks relating to meetings, forums, conferences, etc.including but not limited to; preparation of presentations, agendas, papers, minutes; booking, preparation and clean up of meeting rooms; organising and returning amenities, equipment, etc.
• Coordination of all travel and accommodation for the Group in line with Arup policies and procedures.
• General administrative tasks for the Group, including but not limited to; filing (electronic); Representing the Group in office related networks and responsibilities, including but not limited to; participating in support networks; beta testing & training; following up Arup People profiles; maintaining the Group & Office intranet site and links; other office-wide systems, procedures, etc.
• Regularly reviewing BA processes to ensure ongoing improvements are identified and implemented.
• Handling all Group phone enquiries as needed;
• Maintain personal training records for mandatory training and agreed development objectives.
• Other relevant duties as required.
• At least Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines
• Min. 5 years of experience in Business Support, Personal Assistance & Tender Support
• Experience in engineering and/or infrastructure sector highly desirable
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Organized and meticulous
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Comfortable to work in Central region
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Click on the "APPLY" button below, if you interested for the position. Alternatively, you could email your resume in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Liew Chan Hoong, Chriis
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 100 Beach Road #33-06 Singapore 189702
DID: 6594 9882 Fax: 6835 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg No: R1983244
People Profilers Pte Ltd