Building Mechanical & Electrical Engineer - Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- You will be part of a dynamic in-house engineering team responsible for the operation and maintenance, modification and replacement works of the buildings, mechanical and electrical systems.
- You will study, propose and implement improvement and replacement projects to ensure operational effectiveness in terms of cost, time, safety and quality.
- You will also be part of the management support team to streamline work procedures, plan and review targets / operational guidelines, and conduct internal quality audits regularly.
- You will be the specialist resource for resolution of challenging technical problems for electrical and electronics equipments.
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 3 - 5 yrs of Facility Management experience
- Having experience like dealing with extra high tension electrical experience, generator and electrical shut down in a complex building will ne highly preferred
- Good knowledge of legislative requirements or a MOM Certification in Workplace Safety & Health will be an added advantage
- Strong in engineering aspects, with excellent leadership skills to drive the team to meet project timeline
- Results-oriented team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated individual with hands-on approach
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd