Building Manager (Property and Real Estate Developer)
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
CompanyOne of Singapore's leading public-listed property Developer with an extensive portfolio of development and investment properties, hotels and serviced suites.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- 5 Days Work
- Plan and control all activities pertaining to the effective maintenance and management of assigned commercial property/properties
- Ensure that all members of the maintenance team are productive, motivated and able to provide prompt and efficient services to end users
- Plan deployments and preventive maintenance schedules as well as monitor the efficiency, lifespan and warranty periods of equipment.
- Liaise with end users, contractors, vendors, consultants, and relevant authorities with respect to technical & maintenance services, repairs, installation, fabrication, renovation & refurbishing works, regulations and the service & repair warranties of equipment.
- Supervise the work of technical staff and contractors and ensure that the work carried out complies strictly with health and safety regulations
- Compile, collate and analyze operational data and reports for continuous improvements
- Put up and review proposals on technical specifications.
- Source for, evaluate and recommend new equipment for upgrading, renewal or replacement purposes.
- Put up and review proposals on projected costs for building projects and equipments
- Prepare cost estimates for repair works, work specifications, drafting of contract document, invitation for quotation, tender and recommendation for award of quotation/tender
- Ensure compliance with all building and statutory regulations
- Degree or Master holder
- Building / Facility Operation experience within Singapore commercial portfolio (Mandatory)
- Above 3 years of Property Management experience (Assistant Manager)
- Above 5 years of relevant experience (Manager)
- Must have experience in Property / Project Management
- Strong Knowledge of Singapore Property Terms and regulation
- Currently residing in Singapore
Applicants kindly submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947