HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER ($6K) - Property industry
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
One of Singapore's leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development properties.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- Lead a team of housekeeping staff and be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of smooth operations and meet or exceed all contractual key performance indicators
- Develop a good working relationship with our customers and participate actively in committees and special activities / projects with the customers
- Maintain the housekeeping budget in terms of staff and inventory, provide billing summaries and expenses in accordance to the company's requirements
- Plan and select appropriate equipment and/or technologies and supplies for project sites
- Manage the planning of work schedules and deployment of staff
- Recruit, schedule and ensure orientation and training for all new housekeeping staff members
- Ensure occupational safety and health standards are maintained and orientate all staff with a safety mindset
- Prepare monthly reports and analyse the KPIs to ensure continuous improvement
- Put up incident reports and manage major incidents and emergencies in collaboration with relevant persons
- Ensure that all work activities are in compliance to ISO audits, MOH, JCI standards and other regulatory requirements
- Above 5 years of Singapore Housekeeping experience, with Managerial skills to manage a team of housekeeping staff
- Strong knowledge of Singapore housekeeping processes and procedures
- Currently residing in Singapore
- No quota for foreigner
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Applicants kindly submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947