Building Engineer (Healthcare)
ENGIE Services Singapore | Date Posted: 29-Nov-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Person In Charge for Building Services, System Operation, and maintenance at the hospital site.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance programmers.
- Liaising with OEM / system contractor for all Building Services / Civil works.
- Improving the efficiency of the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- To provide excellent service to client expectations.
- To achieve effective, economic and safe operations of all Building Services' equipment and system by the team of technical officers and technicians
- Providing feasible solutions and coordinate with owners/users, consultants, vendors/contractors on engineering functional requirements and ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Conduct regular inspection of existing building and its services to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure all works carried out safely and/or in accordance with safety procedures.
- Provide training and guidance to a team of Technical Officers and/or Technicians
- Any other tasks, when required by the Facilities Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Technology, Property Management or Building related disciplines.
- Experience in building finishing works.
- Familiar with procedures for statutory submissions such as FSSD, M&E RI, Architectural RI, 5 Yearly Structural Inspections.
- Experience in supervision and project management of A&A works.
- General knowledge of M&E building services.
- Able to guide and troubleshoot Building Services / Civil faults.
- 3-5 Years of hands-on experience in Building Trade.
- Experience in Plumbing and Sanitary.
- Able to communicate & write in English
- A good team leader.
- Experience working in a Healthcare industry will be a value add.
- Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ENGIE Services Singapore