Breakfast and Lunch Chef
Confidential| Date Posted: 23-Mar-2021
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Located in the Heart of a Trendy Dining District
- Minimum 2 years experiences in similar field
- Full/ Part Time Position
- Excellent career progression
- 5 days work week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures optimum performance of all the above areas
- Responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items to ensure highest quality at all times.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations and working relationships.
- Works with the Restaurant Manager(s) in determining the minimum and maximum food par stocks. Ensures the completion of the market list in accordance with its quality and quantity standards. Inspects all perishable food items received for quality.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Good understanding of Western Cuisine.