Branding Ambassador (Marketing)
The Branding Ambassador’s main goal is to represent and showcase the Company in a positive light. By doing so, it allows for a better public view on our Company which in turn creates Brand Awareness and Sales. You will embody the Corporate and Professional identity in the form of appearance, demeanour, and values of the Company through your ability to utilize creative promotional strategies that can enhance Customer and Product relationship.
You will act as a Spokesperson and community influencer that will work with both internal and external parties through different projects to boost the product and service sales, creating Brand awareness. Working with the Marketing team to create extensive and creative Marketing methods, you will then utilize them during project meet ups with internal and external parties.
Your role with us is filled with a range of focused and service tasks and activities.
You will always be ready to:
- share knowledge, showcase excellent communication skills and provide exceptional assistance.
You enjoy positive results from providing:
- resolutions, clearing doubts, and providing insightful knowledge about the Company
Which elevates the relationship bond with the Company to a higher level. This also means you will have to be quick and think on your feet by quickly assessing the situation and providing a solution on the spot using your knowledge, or to direct them to the appropriate resources and channels in certain situations.
You will also be working closely with internal teams to brainstorm and identify:
- different Marketing and Promotional strategies and what would work best for the current project being worked on
- new project ideas that can propel the company forward
- different discussion methods to create a smoother flow of communication
The entire team and Company benefit from your commitment to the role and its responsibilities. As by helping to create and maintain a positive view on what we do, you are an instrument to our success!
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will preferably have:
- excellent time management, coordination, and communication skills
- ability to reassure parties during assessment and solutions
- strong focus and composure when solving issues
Knowledge and experience in either being a Brand Ambassador or with Marketing is beneficial for you but not necessary as we provide comprehensive training and guidance for entry level candidates.