Brand Partnership Executive
For this position, you will provide continuous improvement expertise and leadership to achieve and deliver long-term growth objectives, which will ultimately deliver a world-class level of business performance.
- Identifying market segments in which the business can grow and operate
- Lead activities to identify, capture and help sustain enterprise-wide improvement to deliver significant business results.
- Create a network of key stakeholders, across to engage in marketing initiatives.
- Adoption of best practice throughout the business to ensure it becomes engrained within the company culture.
- Deliver excellent client experience and care through all contact points to ensure queries of proposal is handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Report regularly while maintain open communication with management within the business.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships across a highly diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and caring disposition.
- Passionate about learning and genuine desire for improvement.
- No experience is required as we will provide one to one coaching session.
- Able to travel overseas for business meetings.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
Why consider working for us?
- Be part of purpose driven business passionate about their vision.
- New leadership team and structure to support career growth.
- Opportunity to make a significant difference.
- Great, supportive, passionate team environment with interesting work and projects.