Brand Marketing Specialist
We are hiring
A vibrant health product brand invites applicant for the following full-time position
BRAND MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Manage the overall marketing strategy for the company. User acquisition, user engagement, content management, research and survey
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Conceptualize creative ideas and design to ensure functionality of the company’s marketing efforts.
- Respond to briefs and develop concepts and designs for branding campaigns, projects’ promotion materials
- Plan and execute print and digital marketing campaigns, including Facebook Ads, Google SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns
- Follow through with turnkey projects from design to final artwork and production to ensure timely delivery.
- Develop content for website, marketing collaterals and social media platforms to achieve engagement goals
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor and keep track in IT assets and expenditure
- Evaluating brand image
- Strategizing how to increase brand awareness
- Other ad-hoc duties required including website and event support, administrative/store support and any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min 3 years’ experience in a creative environment in digital media (with CPF deduction)
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal spoken and written communications skills.
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- 5 working days
- Good salary and working environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Call 6542 9790 to know more or email CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Thank you for applying