Brand & Marketing Manager
- Lead and set inspiring direction for our creative agency partners to develop integrated, breakthrough advertising and messaging strategies
- Execute campaign management, PR/social, creative and content studio.
- Manage the production and implementation of integrated and standalone advertising tactics across channels including linear and digital video, mobile, social, print, and out of home.
- Maintain and develop local market brand guidelines and ensure adherence across campaigns, products, channels and partnerships.
- Be prepared for crisis communications and management.
- Partner with external media agency and internal media leads to guide campaign media planning, development, analysis and assessment of integrated communications plans
- Develop integrated brand and marketing campaigns with innovative omni-channel positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver stories and campaigns with sharp messaging
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a creative digital engagement track record
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Highly versatile, agile and adaptable to change, able to work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Innate story-telling talent, ability to craft presentations bring alignment and build confidence in direction
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd