Brand / Marketing Manager
Building Brand Awareness and Reinforcing Brand Positioning
- Lead to develop integrated brand communication plan (Digital, Social, ATL, PR, etc) to support marketing strategy and ensuring alignment with global guidelines and programs
- Create the Ultimate Consumer Experience and position brand as the icon of highest quality and most sustainable in the market
- Execute and adapt International creative and guidelines to local needs and local media
- Compliance with HQ guidelines on the Brand Essence and Architecture and leverage the same as a competitive advantage
- Guidance and coordination of external agencies
- Provide pre & post-evaluation on all brand campaigns
- Support Marketing Manager on development of local marketing strategy
- Management of local brand events from concept creation through to implementation and post-analysis
Managing the External Environment:
- Lead campaign planning of ATL (including digital & social) and PR campaigns
- Ensure proper execution of ATL and PR Campaigns planned
- Plays an active role in managing relations with PR Agencies and media buying Agencies
- Responsibility on managing communications budget, ensuring accurate forecasting and control and effective use
- Manage approved (regional/local) agencies and service providers to ensure quality, costs and effectiveness parameters and capitalize on international networks to achieve specific business objectives
- Attract, retain and develop the brand communications team through the implementation of continued coaching and learning activities (coordinated with local HR) in line with HQ guidelines / best practices and local regulations
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans of the brand communications team.
This role will suit an experienced marketing professional who thrives on end to end brand management. Successful candidate will ideally have the following criteria
- Minimum 6 years’ brand management experience, preferably in a premium or lifestyle consumer goods environment.
- Min Degree or equivalent in Marketing / Business / Mass Comm or related discipline
- Must have strong digital and/or social media marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working with agencies
- Understanding of Channel distribution and varying communication across the channels to achieve Brand consistency and commercial goals
- Understanding of consumer relationship marketing and effective modes of communiction (Eg. Direct marketing and electronic means
- A passion for working with premium brands/goods
- Experience working in a face pace environment
- Excellent planning and analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Results oriented and dynamic individual with strong business acumen
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Work location : East
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career.
Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv (to include your photo is available) and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, and motivation factors for your next career move.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg. no. R1105612)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd