Brand & Marketing Executive (Japan Co./ FMCG/ 5 days) (CJY 070614)
Japan Distributor for perfumes, Skin care etc.
Great World City Area (Tiong Bahru MRT) - Free Shuttle Bus Service
Candidate without prior experience is welcome to apply (as training is provided!)
- Oversee the operational aspects of assigned brands
- Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing study for the assigned portfolios
- Ensure brands gain enough exposure through Marketing, Social Marketing, Trade Activities and Events etc.
- Conceptualize new and fresh growth campaigns for the brands
- Develop and administer new brand initiatives or launches by working with relevant external partners to ensure campaign timelines are running smoothly
- Perform SWOT (strategic planning technique) analysis and participate on various research projects as required
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution etc.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or its equivalent
- 2 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry
- Possesses the ability to identify trends in the market and creative
- Good team-player is resourceful and an independent worker
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Thank you for viewing. Please do not hesitate to call or email us for any assistance
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.