Brand Manager | Ubi | UP to SGD8, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Brand strategy, including the setting of brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analyse sales forecasts, finance and reporting on product sales
- Degree in Marketing/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a FMCG/Retail environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to deliver comprehensible presentations effectively and convincingly
- Manage processes, multiple projects, market research, statistical analysis
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- High level of business ethics and integrity
- Excellent people, verbal and communication skills
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080