Brand Manager (TH Market)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
You will be part of a highly experienced team where you will assist in implementing marketing plans across a fantastic portfolio of brands in the personal and home care category. The scope of work is broad and exciting - it presents a rare opportunity for you to really get involved with new product research and development, strategy, and all elements across the marketing mix.
This role will be instrumental in developing marketing strategies for the Thailand market, where you will be working closely with the local counterparts in the Thai office. The ability to understand the nuances in the local culture and consumer requirements in Thailand will be key to the role, thus business proficiency (written and oral) in Thai is a must.
Ideally you bring the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Marketing experience at ABM/BM level within FMCG or consumer goods, ideally across a regional portfolio covering the Thai market
- Strong knowledge of the Thailand market
- Written and Oral Proficiency in Thai (Min S/S+ Grade for CU-TFL) to effectively communicate with local Thai counterparts and understand local culture and nuances.
- Strong proficiency in English as well
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with being hands-on
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Brilliant organisational and planning track record
- Solid track record in developing brand activations including promotions, POS, digital, sales and trade communications and events
- Innovative mindset and experience with / enthusiasm for NPD
- Adept at analysing consumer and category insights
- Able to effectively engage cross-functional stakeholders and build enduring relationships
- Results driven and creatively minded with a high attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and willingness to make decisions
This role will suit a dedicated and ambitious marketer seeking an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment where you can make an impact and contribute to the business in a tangible way. You'll be working in a growth category, with a talented team and in a business that's trusted by millions globally.
If you want to be professionally challenged and join a company with a winning culture, please apply today by writing in to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454