Brand Management Executive (FMCG/ Central / $3.2K)
Company : FMCG Industry
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands.
- Increase brand awareness and exposure in various platforms by developing campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth campaigns for the brands.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Management, Retail Merchandising or Marketing equivalent.
- 2 years of prior relevant marketing working experience in FMCG industry (preferably in Beauty and Personal Care) or Retail.
- Possesses relevant working experience in handling the full spectrum of marketing campaigns and events.
- Possesses the passion for FMCG (Haircare, Hairstyling and Skincare) Men’s products.
- Understands brand marketing and consumer behavior
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills and has an eye for details.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16481
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD